A minivan ramp provides access for electrical mobility scooters and wheelchairs to minivans. A Minivan ramp could be made of aluminum and high-fibreglass.
There are a lot of things that you can consider in choosing the right minivan ramp that will suit your needs and lifestyle. Things that you could consider could include the following:
- The weight and height of the wheelchair or mobility scooter to ensure smooth transition and access
- Your budget to ensure that you are able to find the one that’s not too pricey but doesn’t compromise quality as well
- The ground clearance of the minivan because not all minivan ramp are adjustable
- Whether you will need to transport or bring the ramp for travel and use it at your destination
- A wide variety of minivan ramp are available for comparison online and ramp stores.
Seeking advice from mobility professional would also be great to ensure that you will get the right minivan ramp that will suit your needs at a maximum.
Choose from Power Bi-Fold or Manual Bi-Fold handicap van.
Advantages for handicap van:
- No need to modify your existing van – it’s simply an add-on product
- No hydraulics to fail meaning you can feel secure
- Innovative engineering – supports an amazing 1,000 lbs.
- Constructed from 6061 Aerospace-grade aluminum
- 4-6 hour install time – much less expensive than alternatives
- Qualifies for $1,000 rebate for new vehicles from all major vehicle manufacturers
- Wireless remote option available for the Power Bi-Fold Ramp
- 8ft overall ramp length can be modified for custom access
- Ramp widths: 12″, 26″, 30″, and 36″